Here on the blog, I thought I would go back to a week full of my favorite cookie recipe for anyone else around the world who’s in the mood for some holiday cookie baking!
These chocolate chip cookies in my cookie-loving opinion, are simply the best. So if you’re looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe to try this season, bookmark this one and give it a try.
Meet…my all-time favorite recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes cooling time
Bake Time : 15 Minutes
Total time : 60 minutes
Yield : About 10 cookies
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE INGREDIENTS
- Whole wheat flour – Half cup
- Cocoa Powder – One Fourth cup
- Powdered Sugar – One-third cup
- Softened unsalted butter – One Fourth cup
- Baking Soda – One Fourth teaspoon
- Baking Powder – Half teaspoon
- Milk – Three to Four tablespoons
- Few drops of Vanilla Extract
- MOST IMPORTANT – Chocolate Chips
HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Combine the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside
- Add in butter. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the unsalted butter to the dry ingredients
- Add in Milk. Once mixing the butter, add milk and mix it until all ingredients are combined to form a dough
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix in the chocolate chips by hand until they are evenly combined
- Chill the dough. Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate it for half an hour, or until it is chilled through
- Form the cookie balls. Once cooled, scoop out and roll dough balls that are 1-inch in diameter. Then place them on a baking sheet that is covered with either parchment paper in a mini cookie shape
- Bake. For about 12-15 minutes, in an oven (pre-heated for 10 minutes) at 160 degrees
- Cool cookies. Remove the cookies and let them cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Thanks so much for the post.Really thank you! Great.https://cialiscialisohoh.com/
Thanks for the article. Thanks Again. Much obliged. Kaylil Roderick Kraus
Major thankies for the article post. Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool. Clerissa Casper Idalina
Thanks so much for the blog article. Much thanks again. Awesome. Randa Jerri Theodor
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is very good.
Comments are closed.