Here on the blog, I thought I would go back to a week full of my favorite cookie recipe for anyone else around the world who’s in the mood for some holiday cookie baking!
These chocolate chip cookies in my cookie-loving opinion, are simply the best. So if you’re looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe to try this season, bookmark this one and give it a try.
Meet…my all-time favorite recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes cooling time
Bake Time : 15 Minutes
Total time : 60 minutes
Yield : About 10 cookies
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE INGREDIENTS
- Whole wheat flour – Half cup
- Cocoa Powder – One Fourth cup
- Powdered Sugar – One-third cup
- Softened unsalted butter – One Fourth cup
- Baking Soda – One Fourth teaspoon
- Baking Powder – Half teaspoon
- Milk – Three to Four tablespoons
- Few drops of Vanilla Extract
- MOST IMPORTANT – Chocolate Chips
HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Combine the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside
- Add in butter. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the unsalted butter to the dry ingredients
- Add in Milk. Once mixing the butter, add milk and mix it until all ingredients are combined to form a dough
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix in the chocolate chips by hand until they are evenly combined
- Chill the dough. Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate it for half an hour, or until it is chilled through
- Form the cookie balls. Once cooled, scoop out and roll dough balls that are 1-inch in diameter. Then place them on a baking sheet that is covered with either parchment paper in a mini cookie shape
- Bake. For about 12-15 minutes, in an oven (pre-heated for 10 minutes) at 160 degrees
- Cool cookies. Remove the cookies and let them cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!