Both healthy as well as tasty, I’ve found the perfect place in Chennai serving vegan, gluten-free, keto options in the most happening Khader Nawaz Khan Road, Nungambakkam – “SANTE SPA CUISINE“.
Unique white brick walls, outdoor filled with green plants, copper cups for water ,the ambiance and architectural details is to be spoken about. Sorry “shown”, not spoken.
WHAT WE ORDERED:
1.Beetroot and Spinach Hummus with five mini khakhras. Having heard a lot about this particular dish we decided to give it a shot. This dish specifically was a superhit and worth every rupee. The creamy smooth texture of the hummus alongside khakras made it unique with an Indian twist.
2.Fresh Fruit and Nut Bhel. A mix of apples,strawberries and pineapples soaked in nuts and fresh herbs along with some crispy makhanas, this dish was pretty good. It’s better to order this dish when in a group since it becomes very “fruity” for a single persons consumption.
3.Low Fat Cottage Cheese “Akuri” This one is somewhat like cottage cheese bhurji served with crisp multigrain toast and cilantro pesto. The combination is very nice with the soft tender paneer and the portion is good for a single person. Highly recommended dish if you like paneer.
4. Valrhona Chocolate Pie. Finishing the meal with this famous chocolate pie that will satisfy any chocolate lover’s craving. The creamy chocolate pie decorated with raspberry sauce looks as beautiful as it tastes. This is just good ol’ basic, can’t-go-wrong, everyone-loves-it and never gets boring.
We spent about two hours and the bill was Rs 1100 inclusive of all taxes. I felt it was absolutely worth it since the place is so peaceful, quite and perfect.
Points to note
- Make a reservation before you go here.
- Try to be more experimental with new dishes.
- This place serves pure vegetarian food.
- Exact location : 4, Rutland Gate, 2nd Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai.